WHAT YOU RECEIVE?
1. A Conveyance deed that transfers the Title from the existing owner to you (Through Lawyers)
similar to the bottom left deed. If any original velum deeds are included there will be photos in the description.
2. Framed Certificate of Title.
3. Lawyers Letter (used to change Bank Cards, cheque book and official records)
4. Declaration of Title
Conforming with the 1835 declaration Act, Law of Property Act 1925, Honours Prevention of Abuses Act 1925
The Declaration Act 1835 – It is a current legal deed now in 2020 used by owners of property to make statements of a legal nature (declarations). In our particular case it is not used to claim the title, it is used to declare what searches were made on the ownership of the title. In the history there is clear known previous owners of the title.
5. Medieval style Leather Wallet
6. Coat of Arms
Our Company carryies out 12 security genealogical checks on ownership before advertising a title for sale. Our checks are backed by our company's Indemnity and Malpractice insurance.
8. Title Nobilis Membership Established 1996 (Malta)
(1 YEAR FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR PURCHASES OVER £3,000)
9. FREE Solicitor (Lawyer) Legal fees.
There are no products in this section