Chain of Office plus 2 rings.
From a legal perspective the title holder is entitled to the following:
- Incorporeal Hereditaments (Inheritable Rights of Ownership to the Title)
- All benefit and interest (change of Passport, Driving licence, Bank Accounts & Credit Cards for example)
- Intellectual property rights (researched material & research service provided) to the bygone Title
- Use of the title
- All above mentioned right title and interest to the bygone Title
The following documents are provided:
|Legal 'Deed of Title' and 'Title Deed of Assignment' (deed that transfers ownership of rights).
The following display documents are provided:
- Court Deed (Manorial)
- Title Deed of Conveyance (Deed that transfers ownership of rights) (A3 size)
- Official Lawyers Letter
- History (where available)
The documents are supplied in a leather bound Manorial Medieval 12th Century style presentation case.